"GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION TO PRE- KINDERGARTEN 2018-19"
Age Eligibility for admission to Pre.K.G.
- 1. Minimum Age is 2 years and 6 months as on 31st May 2018.
- 2. Parents are advised not to apply if their ward's age is less than 2 years and 6 months
- 3. Submission of ‘Registration Form’ does not give any right to admission.
- 4. Decision of the ‘School Selection Committee’ is final.
Kindly submit the following documents along with the ‘Registration Form’ (Self Attested Copy)
- 1. Attested copy of the ‘Birth Certificate’ for age proof
- 2. Latest ‘Stamp Size’ Photograph of the Child, Father and Mother are required to be pasted on the ‘Registration Form’.
- 3. Blood Group report of your ward.
- 4. For ‘Residence Address Proof’ submit the self-attested copy of any two of the following:
- Voter Id / Aadhar Card
- Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill
- Certificate of residence issued by VAO
- ID card issued by State Govt./ Central Govt./ Public Sector undertakings
- Ration Card / Passport